11-14-2011 12:09 PM
27 12
tools
    Get the Bionic, the charge will be End of Life soon. Moto has already confirmed the Bionic will get ICS and while Samsung hasn't said much yet about what is getting updated, it seems unlikely that the charge will get ICS (it still doesn't have official Gingerbread) at least not anytime soon.

The charge is not a bad phone (we use it as the demo phone at work) but it's 6 months old and that is an eternity in mobile especially if you plan to keep it for two years or close to it. About the only thing the charge has going for it over the Bionic is the screen and if that is important to you wait a few days and look at the RAZR.
    11-07-2011 10:53 PM
    I've had my Charge for a few month (unrooted) and I love my phone. No issues with rebooting or freezing up. Best camera, video and screen. I literally have had no complaints with this phone. As far as battery life, My battery will last approx 12 hours without me having to recharge it and that's with me using it quite a bit. I was going to upgrade to the Bionic, but outside of being a little faster, the Bionic was not impressive to me and all! If I do get rid of my Charge, it will be for the Prime when it comes out.
    11-14-2011 12:09 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD