Over the past month my screen is becoming more and more unresponsive. There are times when when while this is happening the screen will turn blue. Sometimes the problem will work itself after several times of pushing the power button over and over again, other times the only thing that will work is a battery pull. Anyone else?
    10-21-2011 06:44 PM
    Has no one else experienced this or heard of it? My wife's Charge does this sometimes but it is rare.

Today my battery went from 87% to 6% in about 45 minutes with just being used for about 2 minutes in that time.
    10-23-2011 07:24 PM
    Has no one else experienced this or heard of it? My wife's Charge does this sometimes but it is rare.

Today my battery went from 87% to 6% in about 45 minutes with just being used for about 2 minutes in that time.
    I've had several freezes recently that began with a noticeable unresponsiveness. I finally had to pull the battery. I've not rooted the phone. Therefore, I just removed Advanced Task Killer hoping it is killing something that creates the lack of response and at the same time, not doing much to extend battery life.

Louise
    10-25-2011 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD