Replacement for Charge

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I'm getting a new phone this week to replace this piece of junk Charge. I pretty much have been told I can get what ever I want that is in stock at the Verizon Store right now. I was wondering what phone you guys think would be the best. I absolutely have to have a dependable phone that recieves calls,emails,text messages,plays well with bluetooth and doesn't drop data every other second. I was thinking about the iPhone 4s or the Revolution. What other phones do you guys think are very dependable?

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
As far as dependable goes the iphone 4s is probably your best bet. The revolution is about to get replaced. The bionic maybe? Shame you cant wait another 3 weeks because way better phones will be out.

dressagerider

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
After going through 5 bad charges, Verizon offered me a bionic. While NO phone is perfect, I have had the bionic for a few weeks now and can honestly say I love this phone.

The bionic is incredibly faster than the charge and you will not see the lag and glitchiness seen on the charge. I have loaded so many apps and widgets and the phone is still super fast.

I have not had a single problem with reboot or no data and call quality is amazing.

Some people say the screen is not as nice as the charge, but I actually like the bionic screen better.

Motorola updates their phones much better than samsung and the bionic is slated for ICS.....I will be suprised if the charge every sees gingerbread.

Again, I am overall really happy with the bionic and will certainly be happy to keep it for 2 years.

Good luck in your phone choice!

expertandrew

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with verizon and they are letting me pick my 4g replacement for both my wife and I. what is the best phone on verizon right now, the bionic? anybody able to get the razr as a replacement?

skenney1993

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
How did you get them to give you an upgrade? I talked to them today also but all the tier 2 guy did was a factory reset. I asked about swapping devices and he said lets wait to see if my phone acts up again. Its been acting up for months now!

expertandrew

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I told them all the issues i am having, gps taking 15 minutes, phone restarting randomly, restarting in airplane mode, touch screen not responding, data turning it self off, battery sometimes lasting only 45 minutes, ect ( and yes these are all issues i am actually having) . and then i told them how work wants me to get a company phone if my phone does not become more reliable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC