1. When I open my calendar, I want it to do so in "month view". Under settings, I have "Default View" set to "Month" yet every time I open the calendar, it opens in day view.

2. The calendar on my phone is synced with my Google calendar. On my Google calendar, I am subscribed to a local sports team's public calendar with their playing schedule. These events show up when I login to my Google calendar on a computer, however, they do not show up on my phone calendar and do not show up under settings --> calendars either.
    11-17-2011 12:40 PM
    Upon reading up a bit more, I think I've answered my second question:
    Add interesting calendars from Google Calendar - Google Calendar Help
    Keep in mind that it's not possible to sync sports calendars with other calendar applications at this time.
    11-17-2011 12:47 PM
    Mine opens in "month". Very odd.
    11-19-2011 08:23 PM
    Upon further investigation, I'm able to open the calendar in default month view from the apps menus, however, when I open it from the home screen, where I have it set as a widget shortcut, it opens in day view. Is there a way to change it so that it opens in monthly view from the home screen as well?
    12-30-2011 11:49 AM
    when opening your calendar, select "month" icon in the upper left-hand side. this should set your default view to month going forward (until you change it again)
    01-03-2012 03:42 PM
    when opening your calendar, select "month" icon in the upper left-hand side. this should set your default view to month going forward (until you change it again)
    Does not work for me.
    01-03-2012 04:17 PM
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I think my question applies to the same subject ...

I can get to the "Day" (default) view that I want, but how can I get it to default to "Today." Mine automatically goes to the last day I viewed.
    02-09-2012 12:53 PM
    03-25-2013 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD