Had SIM card replaced due to data signal issues.

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
So I've been losing my data signal a lot lately, I see it's a known issue. Anyway, when I called about it today I was told it was an issue with the SIM card and hat getting a new one should fix it. Had it done today at a local store and it seems to be working ok. We'll see if it lasts or starts doing it again. Has anyone else been told this and had their SIM card replaced?

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
So I've been losing my data signal a lot lately, I see it's a known issue. Anyway, when I called about it today I was told it was an issue with the SIM card and hat getting a new one should fix it. Had it done today at a local store and it seems to be working ok. We'll see if it lasts or starts doing it again. Has anyone else been told this and had their SIM card replaced?
Had mine rlaced a while back, and it is still working ok

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
So the issue remains, it didn't fix anything. Worse yet I was told I could get a different model phone if this didn't work, and now VZW is telling me I can't. Such a great company....

LinkinPrime

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
When I replaced my phone due to it dying on me, I also mentioned that when it worked it would constantly be dropping data, and they told me that when my new phone arrived to keep an eye on it and if it keeps dropping that they would switch out my SIM card. So far so good with the new phone. Then again, I'm running GummyCharged 2.1 and have the EP4P modem on it...most stable smartphone I've had to date.

squane123

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
When I replaced my phone due to it dying on me, I also mentioned that when it worked it would constantly be dropping data, and they told me that when my new phone arrived to keep an eye on it and if it keeps dropping that they would switch out my SIM card. So far so good with the new phone. Then again, I'm running GummyCharged 2.1 and have the EP4P modem on it...most stable smartphone I've had to date.

So you really like the Gummycharged? I just unrooted due to issues with random restarts. Gummy Charge doesnt have any of these issues?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084