I'm running 2.3.6 on my Charge. When I have the 4G radio on it won't connect to wifi. However, when I turn the 4G off and the 3G radio is on, the wifi works fine. I turned data off completely then turned on wifi and it wouldn't connect then either.

I didn't notice this on froyo, I only ran froyo for less than a day though. Anyone else running 2.3.6 having this issue?
    11-23-2011 10:33 AM
    I'm running 2.3.6 on my Charge. When I have the 4G radio on it won't connect to wifi. However, when I turn the 4G off and the 3G radio is on, the wifi works fine. I turned data off completely then turned on wifi and it wouldn't connect then either.

I didn't notice this on froyo, I only ran froyo for less than a day though. Anyone else running 2.3.6 having this issue?
    Yes, I just updated my SGS Galaxy 4G to 2.3.6 & my wifi won't work either. I've clicked the "wifi" on the shade, but it keeps turning off, never getting a wifi connection. So, this is a second "HELP ME!!?"
    11-28-2011 08:27 PM
    Yes, I just updated my SGS Galaxy 4G to 2.3.6 & my wifi won't work either. I've clicked the "wifi" on the shade, but it keeps turning off, never getting a wifi connection. So, this is a second "HELP ME!!?"
    I assume that you are not talking about the would be OTA that someone mentioned as being out now.. i can remember his words. "remember you heard it from me first" welp here i set unrooted looking as dumb as I did on day one. had my charge working like a snap but wanted what ever scrapes might be left after the devs knock it round some,, and theres no OTA....
    so if that guy which said "remember you heard it from me first" where is it??
    11-28-2011 10:25 PM
    Its not rolling out until the 29th I've heard.
    11-29-2011 04:55 AM
    Last I checked ...today is the 29th...

Sent from my Charge using Tapatalk
    11-29-2011 05:11 AM
    Lol......nice
    11-29-2011 06:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD