I've had this problem for a while now, and it's becoming increasingly worse/more annoying. It started with the Facebook app constantly crashing, and then the Twitter and Netflix apps followed suit. Just a few weeks ago, my Charge "decided" it doesn't want to download apps anymore. It won't even download updates to apps I already have. Now, Google Maps and Gmail are seeing the constant crashing problems the other apps have been having. I have at least a dozen instances per day where my phone freezes to tell me something has crashed (regardless of whether or not I was running it in the first place), and I need to force it to stop. I tried uninstalling these apps to get rid of the problem, but they won't uninstall. I haven't tried a factory reset yet, because I don't want to lose all my contacts and photos. I read somewhere else of a similar plight where the user found it to be a hardware issue. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and can offer some insight?
    11-26-2011 10:48 AM
    I'm not sure about the charge but most factory resets do not delete anything stored on SD card like photos. Also your contacts should be backed up with gmail.

Sent from my Galaxy S 2 4g
    11-26-2011 10:51 AM
    Did a factory reset. Nothing has changed about my problem. Nothing was deleted during the reset either.
    11-26-2011 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD