Could this be?

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing you're saying that is a charge screenshot?

I'm sure you know that there are a couple of themes out that can achieve that look.

If however, that is a true ics build on the charge, Totally cool. Where can we get it?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
lol you guys are great. I just wanted to try and see if there is still life in this forum. Yes I do indeed have the latest GingerBread Leak installed with an ICS theme and Go Launchers style of ICS. Its sweet I must say, but Im hoping that somehow a developer can get ICS on the Charge. I know we all want the Nexus. Problem is, I just came to Verizon about 2 months ago ( A Returneeee ). So I dont know how Im gonna try and buy that phone for full retail price. Not sure if thats gonna happen or not cause Im done with opening up extra lines to get these phones cheaper. Thats killing me. Although I do have a basically brand new BlackBerry Bold 9930 that Im sure I can get a good penny for on Ebay, to try and tackle some of that retail price if I want it bad enough.

Im keeping my eyes peeled on XDA lately. I have good confidence in those developers over there and am sure something wil eventually come up. Lets keep our eyes peeled. Good to see I can get some people in here so we can keep up with this Charge.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
lol you guys are great. I just wanted to try and see if there is still life in this forum. Yes I do indeed have the latest GingerBread Leak installed with an ICS theme and Go Launchers style of ICS. Its sweet I must say, but Im hoping that somehow a developer can get ICS on the Charge. I know we all want the Nexus. Problem is, I just came to Verizon about 2 months ago ( A Returneeee ). So I dont know how Im gonna try and buy that phone for full retail price. Not sure if thats gonna happen or not cause Im done with opening up extra lines to get these phones cheaper. Thats killing me. Although I do have a basically brand new BlackBerry Bold 9930 that Im sure I can get a good penny for on Ebay, to try and tackle some of that retail price if I want it bad enough.

Im keeping my eyes peeled on XDA lately. I have good confidence in those developers over there and am sure something wil eventually come up. Lets keep our eyes peeled. Good to see I can get some people in here so we can keep up with this Charge.

Buying the nexus at full pop will be a stretch for me too for sure. I'm such a phone junkie that I will do it and eat spam and maruchan noodles.

I hate to say it, but the charge development scene is kinda sparse. The gummy team has moved on and hasn't updated their stuff in ages. The 2 active guys, imnuts and danalo, have indicated they are getting the nexus. I miss my old fascinate days when you could flash new roms every 3 or 4 days. They still have a more active scene than we do. I am on my current rom going on 3 weeks which is absurd ;-P One of the big reasons to get the nexus is the surely robust dev community that will migrate there.

My charge is running really fine on 2.3.6 with no issues whatsoever, and the display is still one of the best out there. So the plan is to wait a week or two after the nexus drops and get some initial feedback and pop for it if its all good.

Besides, the real Ice cream sandwich is better than an imitation. :D

Reactions: Terrigno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21