ok i just rooted my phone and downloaded gummy charged 2.0 and my charge keeps flashing samsung load screen any input on getting it back to normal or is it dead in water. i can get it into recovery mode and download mode but it stays locked to the samsung screen. HELP!
    11-27-2011 08:25 PM
    ok i just rooted my phone and downloaded gummy charged 2.0 and my charge keeps flashing samsung load screen any input on getting it back to normal or is it dead in water. i can get it into recovery mode and download mode but it stays locked to the samsung screen. HELP!
    It is not dead at all.. If you are using GummyCharge 2.0 Gingerbread the Gummy Team specifically states you will likely get a bootloop and/or stuck at the samsung screen. Erase your cache and flash the 2.1 update patch Gummy Team put out. Dont do this if you are on Gummy 2.0 Froyo. Make sure you are on the Gingerbread version.

And you are definitely not dead in the water. Your problem description is very very common. And you would be the first of 100s to 1000s who have tried this and actually bricked a phone. After 30,000+ views of my vids on how to no one has bricked yet.

Dave
    Terrigno likes this.
    11-27-2011 11:50 PM
    If all else fails, ODIN back to Stock.
    11-28-2011 11:48 AM
    actually it fried the sim card i dont know how i followed every step dave did and it fried sim.
    11-30-2011 02:02 AM
    actually it fried the sim card i dont know how i followed every step dave did and it fried sim.
    another way is to uncheck the "auto-reboot" box in Odin..
    the phone wont do any rebooting untill ou have taken phone in hand. no cables etc and reboot ,, then maybe reboot again.. all should be fine then..
    11-30-2011 02:06 AM
    how do you know sim is fried?
    11-30-2011 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD