Ok not a deal breaker but a minor annoyance. When I hit the power button when the charge is asleep I see a quick screen flash of the page underneath the puzzle lock. So say I was on a website then the phone went to sleep. I hit the power button I see the page flash a second then the puzzle lock screen pops up. Its definitely not a smooth transition. I also wish we had the tv screen power off look like all the other gingerbread phones have. meh.... the Galaxy Nexus cant come fast enough. Never again will I buy a non nexus branded phone.
    12-01-2011 06:28 PM
    I don't think that is a gingerbread glitch as my Charge has always had that brief screen flash. I'm still running froyo as I haven't received the update yet
    spencer0279 likes this.
    12-01-2011 06:48 PM
    Ok not a deal breaker but a minor annoyance. When I hit the power button when the charge is asleep I see a quick screen flash of the page underneath the puzzle lock. So say I was on a website then the phone went to sleep. I hit the power button I see the page flash a second then the puzzle lock screen pops up. Its definitely not a smooth transition. I also wish we had the tv screen power off look like all the other gingerbread phones have. meh.... the Galaxy Nexus cant come fast enough. Never again will I buy a non nexus branded phone.
    Yup, I've got the same thing. It was possibly present on Froyo, but much more obvious now on Gingerbread.

On a positive note, I noticed today that my phone doesn't automatically turn on USB Mass Storage when I connect my phone to the computer anymore, which seems to be the way it should be.

Also, the Notification Bar turns green now during a phone call. Interesting...
    12-01-2011 11:28 PM
    I noticed the same thing... pretty annoying!
    12-02-2011 11:09 AM
    All of my contacts names are looking like this +$6$:7;%40#:7+$...is anyone else having this problem? I have tried a soft reset and a master reset.
    12-04-2011 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD