12-15-2011 03:18 PM
28 12
tools
    Yeah the music player is broken for me, but in other ways. The volume goes in and out during some songs, and there's some stuttering that happens that did not happen previously. The stock music player, also my favorite since it was compatible with iSyncr playcounts logging was fine on Froyo, but useless on Gingerbread.
    12-12-2011 07:38 AM
    I've had amazingly consistently ting lock with getting a GPS lock. It's almost always, I kid you not, MORE than FIVE MINUTES. If I need to go somewhere, I bring up Google Maps before I leave so it can start thinking about where I am.

I finally called support for this problem. We re-booted. Of course it worked almost immediately while I was on the phone with them. Now it's back to sucking. It's like taking your car to the mechanic for that funny noise - that it stops making while he is looking at it.
    12-13-2011 05:33 PM
    HDMI output is messed up.
    Screeching noises on some calls, popping noises on other calls. Voice quality in general is significantly reduced.
    Automatic screen brightness is not as good as it previously was.
    Web browser shows the checkerboard pattern when scrolling now.
    Music audio output isn't nearly as clean as it previously was. (staticky pops in the midrange)

Other than that, it's a lot better! I don't drop every call now when I'm driving, and it's much snappier overall. Data is also more consistent. I've had all of these issues on two different refurbs.
    12-15-2011 03:18 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD