Update bugs..... on Charge

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one who cares about the speed dial not working above 9? lol. anyone else have this issue?

I only have 9 friends... I'll let you know when I find another. :)

Found another annoying bug, I think. When playing Pandora, I used to hit my home key to turn the screen back on... this no longer works.

Slimtoby5150

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting a static sound on phone calls too. Kind of seems like the sound is almost too crisp/ loud believe it or not. The other person's speech seems to be cut off at the end of their sentence? I've rebooted a couple of times and nothing changed. Anyone else noticing a change in sound during phone calls?

I've had problems with the volume suddenly dropping during calls. I can barely hear the person I'm talking to. Then the volume suddenly goes back up. I was using audio manager pro. I unstalled it so I can find out if it's the app or the phone. I've had 1 call so far after unstalling audio manager and the volume didn't drop. I'm just waiting to have a few more phone calls just to make sure unstalling the app worked.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I got the GB update my music player has been acting up, as soon as I play song it will play but the music player will freeze then it will force close and the only remedy is to reboot my phone, but the music will only work once and I have to reboot again. I really don't want to use a different music player because I like all of the hard-wired features. Also when it does work the music player is a HUGE battery hog, and before GB it wasn't...any ideas? TIA

Chocoburger

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the music player is broken for me, but in other ways. The volume goes in and out during some songs, and there's some stuttering that happens that did not happen previously. The stock music player, also my favorite since it was compatible with iSyncr playcounts logging was fine on Froyo, but useless on Gingerbread. :'(

lordbear

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I've had amazingly consistently ting lock with getting a GPS lock. It's almost always, I kid you not, MORE than FIVE MINUTES. If I need to go somewhere, I bring up Google Maps before I leave so it can start thinking about where I am.

I finally called support for this problem. We re-booted. Of course it worked almost immediately while I was on the phone with them. Now it's back to sucking. It's like taking your car to the mechanic for that funny noise - that it stops making while he is looking at it.

dgcamero

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
HDMI output is messed up.
Screeching noises on some calls, popping noises on other calls. Voice quality in general is significantly reduced.
Automatic screen brightness is not as good as it previously was.
Web browser shows the checkerboard pattern when scrolling now.
Music audio output isn't nearly as clean as it previously was. (staticky pops in the midrange)

Other than that, it's a lot better! I don't drop every call now when I'm driving, and it's much snappier overall. Data is also more consistent. I've had all of these issues on two different refurbs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney