My major compalint with the phone b4 the update was the bluetooth problems with voice dialer.
    I could work around that. Now with the update the vocie dialer works fine but the bluetooth keeps disconecting.. sheesh. went into the verizon store and rep said they had the same probem and there would be an update to fix it..Not an issue with the headset. Since I never believe anythng a vZw rep says, was wondering if anyone had a similar experience
    12-06-2011 07:19 PM
    I use the phone foe bluetooth in my car. It used to be able to pick up the phone automatically when I started the car. Now, after the update, I always need to go into bluetooth setting and manually connect the device. Frequently, it will connect only for media streaming, but not the phone. I need to turn off bluetooth and turn it back on and repeat until it will connect both media streaming and phone. Big pain in the ***.
    12-08-2011 08:29 PM
    I use the phone foe bluetooth in my car. It used to be able to pick up the phone automatically when I started the car. Now, after the update, I always need to go into bluetooth setting and manually connect the device.
    Having similar problems from time to time as well.
    12-08-2011 08:46 PM
    i used to stream music in my truck and now it constantly disconnects
    between that and the camera app locking my phone i am pretty POed about this
    12-09-2011 07:50 AM
    I don't know why that is because mine was disconnecting before GB and now is working great which is just the opposite.
    12-10-2011 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD