Speeding up phone after GB update

eisenhulk

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed their Charge seems to lag a bit with the GB updated? My Charge is stock, so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to speed it up.

Thanks.

shopman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed their Charge seems to lag a bit with the GB updated? My Charge is stock, so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to speed it up.

Thanks.

Mine is faster after the update even if I go back to TW launcher and I'm stock but the launcher.

eisenhulk

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Mine is really creeping today. Especially when I access my photo gallery. I've noticed people talking about moving apps to the SD card. My apps are mostly on the phone, which could be an issue. How do you move them from the phone to the SD card?

arctic388

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
mine is slower now but the quadrant score used to be high 900's now its high 1300's to 1700's not sure if that matters though. my web browsing is slower and typing is slower to display. viewing gallery is slower.

contacted VZWsupport about another issue and they recommend a factory reset. I've already had to do one a few weeks back. probably will do another this weekend.

SweetSaudade

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Any other ideas to speed it up rather that a factory reset? It's driving me crazy, half the time the browser doesn't ever even go anywhere now. Just seems to time out.

Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC