AM having trouble with drop outs on earpiece.. Could I get a few recomendations on a good and RELIABLE bluetooth earpiece that works with the charge after the gb update..
    Thanks in advance..
    12-12-2011 01:51 PM
    I've tried a ton of devices, the bluetooth system in the charge is the issue I believe.
    There is no reason that none of my jawbone , LG or Motorola bluetooth devices work correctly other than the Charge is at fault.
    I have all kind of audio problems, phone lockups and random reboots caused by bluetooth usage.

Sent from my Droid Charge with tapatalk
    12-12-2011 05:39 PM
    I've tried a ton of devices, the bluetooth system in the charge is the issue I believe.
    There is no reason that none of my jawbone , LG or Motorola bluetooth devices work correctly other than the Charge is at fault.
    I have all kind of audio problems, phone lockups and random reboots caused by bluetooth usage.

Sent from my Droid Charge with tapatalk
    That is swell news.. I cant imagine it is every charge handset as there would be more of an uproar.
    Hope I can find someone who can give me a positive experience. Appreciate the feedback
    12-12-2011 08:23 PM
    Anyone ??? Buhler -- Buhler :-)
    12-13-2011 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD