So happy with the update....rooted...wifi hotspot working....and now with go launcher and go locker...how can it be any better....I have made an awesome theme with the use of beutiful widgets too... here are a few screen shots...

sent from my Verizon Droid Charge using Tapatalk.
    GramieDroid likes this.
    12-13-2011 11:31 AM
    I narrowed it down to the Thunderbolt or the Charge. I went with the Charge because I really like the physical buttons like my X had.

I've had mine for a couple weeks coming from the Droid X. The 4G is incredible and I love the screen.I just rooted it the other day so I could quarantine the apps I don't want. I would love to find an app to overclock it a little but I can't find one that supports the Charge. I use ADW for my launcher and I love it. Haven't tried anything else though; always used ADW.
    12-13-2011 04:51 PM
    Your screen shots look great.

I'm using Go Launcher EX also. I like it much better than the stock launcher and it has helped get rid of a lag problem with repopulating the home screen after exiting an app or the browser.

I've also looked at the app for Go Locker, but I still don't understand what it is supposed to do.
    What what is the Go Locker for and what does it add to the phone?

Thanks,
    Rich
    12-15-2011 06:30 AM
    With go locker you can change how the phone lock screen looks....see in my other pictures the lock goes up...that's the sense lock....you can download a ton. I just made new screens again for my blue Trident case...I found the girl they use in the altered beast mod. ...I will post a few picks

12-15-2011 06:46 AM
    Here are shots with a blue theme

The last pic is the lock screen when I wake the phone

12-15-2011 06:49 AM
    Thanks for the info. I kept reading the description for Go Locker in the Android Marketplace but couldn't quite understand what it was. Great looking blue theme. I'm using the Black Gloss theme which I really like.

BTW, are you uploading those screen shots directly from your phone? How are you including the screen shots in your forum responses? When I'm responding using the phone, the reply box doesn't have any options to include attachments.

Thanks,
    Rich
    12-15-2011 07:07 AM
    Yes right from my Charge...next to the submit discard buttons below where you type is a picture of a camera..also a li k and Smiley button...push the camera butting. It will ask you where to get the pic from.

Yeah I love the blue theme...the blue eyed girl is such a cool look

12-15-2011 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD