Having issues with syncing my droid charge calendar with my google calendar. The droid calendar is up to date, however, the google calendar is not syncing to droid. Google calendar is set up and being synced to my outlook account. Cannot figure this out.....tried to force stop the droid calendar, wiped it clean and re-sync'd. Again, the droid updates and syncs but the google calendar is the issue. Help please !!
    12-15-2011 10:06 AM
    Having issues with syncing my droid charge calendar with my google calendar. The droid calendar is up to date, however, the google calendar is not syncing to droid. Google calendar is set up and being synced to my outlook account. Cannot figure this out.....tried to force stop the droid calendar, wiped it clean and re-sync'd. Again, the droid updates and syncs but the google calendar is the issue. Help please !!
    Go into your calendar app, hit "settings" and make sure you are using the Google calendar. Most calendar apps allow you to use at least two, and sometimes more, different calendars, but most allow you to select the Google one.
    12-15-2011 05:06 PM
    My settings on the droid are correct.......still cannot get the google calendar sync'd to the droid.
    12-16-2011 06:47 AM
    One more suggestion: make sure you're using the same gmail address for both your phone and your gmail calendar account.
    12-16-2011 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD