02-23-2012 04:09 PM
32 12
tools
    droid charge is not a bad phone, but the future looks dull no ICS announcement.
    02-20-2012 09:37 AM
    droid charge is not a bad phone, but the future looks dull no ICS announcement.
    And it is my understanding that the radios in the Charge are the same ones as in the GNex so the signal issues aren't going to be any different.
    02-20-2012 10:24 AM
    And it is my understanding that the radios in the Charge are the same ones as in the GNex so the signal issues aren't going to be any different.
    Thats why I didn't even bother giving samsung galaxy nexus a test drive.
    02-20-2012 12:57 PM
    even though i dislike my Charge i am going to wait for better hardware that is coming. the nexus just didn't raise the bar to me.
    quoting myself LOL - I couldn't wait any longer. so.... I just accidentally/on purpose bought the Nexus. i have been bidding on different ones a lot on ebay and last eve i was bidding and got outbid at what i thought was high enough then with 30 secs left the screen refreshed and said i was high bidder. the person who outbid me retracted his bid. i was shocked at the retraction but glad i am getting it.
    02-23-2012 10:27 AM
    quoting myself LOL - I couldn't wait any longer. so.... I just accidentally/on purpose bought the Nexus. i have been bidding on different ones a lot on ebay and last eve i was bidding and got outbid at what i thought was high enough then with 30 secs left the screen refreshed and said i was high bidder. the person who outbid me retracted his bid. i was shocked at the retraction but glad i am getting it.
    Dude, if you are at all into rooting and custom roms and generally modding your phone, you will be over the moon with the Nexus. I had a charge before this phone and it is an absloute joy fussing with the GN. There is so much stuff to flash and its so solid when flashing and its really hard to screw up. All the functions of cwm work beautifully, nandroids are solid, unlike what the charge has. Maybe you got it by luck, but you will be happy.

Would you say what you paid? So I can kick myself...I paid full retail ($650+) on release day.
    02-23-2012 12:18 PM
    I havent gotten into rooting and stuff yet but pretty sure i will.

got "stuck" with it for $450. not a great deal but not retail. so i'm ok with it.
    davey11 likes this.
    02-23-2012 03:52 PM
    Upgrade!! The Gnex is getting better real fast. Running 4.0.4. ICS is a dream.

Sent using axne1's
    Beastly Galaxy Nexus Prime!
    02-23-2012 04:09 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD