01-06-2018 02:02 PM
63 123
tools
    I just bought a new Samsung and somehow I have nearly 200 photos on the phone the I didn't download or put on. I do happen to know who the subjects are in the photos. Am friends with this person. They have the "Picasa" tag on the side. Can't believe these can't be deleted. There must be a way.
    04-13-2015 05:49 PM
    I have a HTC one. I have deleted the instant downloads from picasa and unchecked the google+ box to unsync. However, this has not got rid of my flicker HTC uploads, and the only option on the phone is ''view'' ''share photo'' ''add comment.
    I am able to delete photos from my gallery, from picasa, but not from flickr.
    Any suggestions, as the settings on this phone do not show anything for instant pics on flickr.
    07-31-2015 11:24 AM
    I'm not sure how to help but I have a question. I made it where Picasa won't sync but how do I delete the pictures that have the colorful emblem thing in the bottom right corner? I'm not sure what a flicker is if we are talking about the same thing sorry for the stupid question I'm not much of a tech. I tried to delete then normally but it only gave me two options share or download even though it's already in my gallery.
    07-31-2015 11:28 AM
    I have an LG smart phone with android... When I delete photos from "my gallery" my space seemingly frees up yet my folder space seems to increase too. How does the "my gallery" consumption grow when I delete photos? Can someone help me...
    08-07-2015 08:56 PM
    Hey all I am a new driod charge user and am having trouble deleting images out of my gallery my phone lets me check mark them but it only give me option to share or view file info and not to delete.... can anyone help?
    08-08-2015 05:49 PM
    I am having the same problem.
    08-08-2015 05:51 PM
    when you say you cant delete photos once they have been uploaded . Is there any way, I want to sell my phone but I do not want to leave photos on it thanks
    09-17-2015 11:33 AM
    The old fashion way, assuming u save to ur SD card, is to pull the micro SD card and place it in a fullsize SD card reader ($0.85 on Amazon). U then place it in your computer and erase away.
    Why would you ever do it this way?
    Just plug your phone in to your computer using a usb cable, then access the sd card through "My Computer" and delete away.
    You don't have to take the card out of the phone, it will be recognized as a drive once you plug it in to your computer.
    12-11-2015 02:37 PM
    Hey all I am a new driod charge user and am having trouble deleting images out of my gallery my phone lets me check mark them but it only give me option to share or view file info and not to delete.... can anyone help?
    05-16-2016 01:29 PM
    There's a colorful circle on my pictures and I can't delete them how can I get them off my photo gallery
    05-16-2016 01:33 PM
    Need help I'm having trouble deleteing my photos from the gallery Please help me! I am! Really frustrated! I really need help.
    07-26-2016 09:28 AM
    this...about going onto Google and deleting the pictures on the computer and they will be gone from your phone WRONG!!! IT DID NOT WORK
    08-05-2016 07:56 PM
    For anyone having this issue in 2017, I found a resolution that worked for me. Make sure first that your cloud trash isn't full. I had to access my cloud trash and empty the trash which then allowed me to continue deleting pictures in my gallery. It worked for me, and was very simple to fix.

To access the Samsung Cloud Trash, simply go to the settings on your My Gallery app and scroll down to Trash. Select and it will reveal everything you have pending in trash. Choose to Empty Trash and viola. You should be able to return to the app and continue deleting.
    01-06-2018 02:02 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD