The stock browser and Dolphin browser do not work with WIFI. Market and email do work. Checked IP address and it is valid. Also my laptops and old BB work with WIFI. Accuweather also does not work. Any ideas why this is happening?

THX
    12-22-2011 08:01 PM
    The stock browser and Dolphin browser do not work with WIFI. Market and email do work. Checked IP address and it is valid. Also my laptops and old BB work with WIFI. Accuweather also does not work. Any ideas why this is happening?

THX
    in your house or everywhere
    barrycinti likes this.
    12-22-2011 08:07 PM
    in your house or everywhere
    I found out from searching that changing the router channel from the default of 11 to 1 fixed it. It has always worked in the past on channel 11. The problem is now resolved I will have to see if a neighbor is using channel 11, that may be why it would not work. THX for the quick response though.
    12-22-2011 08:21 PM
    I found out from searching that changing the router channel from the default of 11 to 1 fixed it. It has always worked in the past on channel 11. The problem is now resolved I will have to see if a neighbor is using channel 11, that may be why it would not work. THX for the quick response though.
    Np. Glad it got resolved

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    12-22-2011 08:22 PM
    Ive been having the same issue with the stock browser not working on wifi, but I mostly use Opera for the browser and it works fine on wifi. I changed the router channel to 1 but it still wouldnt work with the stock browser. This didnt start happening until the GB update, but thats the only issue Ive had and I dont really think of it as a problem since Opera works great.
    barrycinti likes this.
    12-23-2011 08:35 AM
    Ive been having the same issue with the stock browser not working on wifi, but I mostly use Opera for the browser and it works fine on wifi. I changed the router channel to 1 but it still wouldnt work with the stock browser. This didnt start happening until the GB update, but thats the only issue Ive had and I dont really think of it as a problem since Opera works great.
    The switching to channel 1 on the router only worked for a few minutes. Downloaded Opera, it works. I have not used WIFI for awhile so maybe when I upgraded to GB it broke the browser. Weird.

THX
    12-23-2011 10:18 AM
    As long as you are talking about it,I tried my browser on wifi.It worked very fast. Whatever browser is stock is what I used.
    12-23-2011 02:27 PM
    All browsers work just fine for me over WIFI. Sucks that so many people have these odd individual problems.
    12-23-2011 05:11 PM
    All browsers work just fine for me over WIFI. Sucks that so many people have these odd individual problems.
    Meh - just little issues, nothing that cant be worked around. Its funny because both my mom and I have the Charge and neither of us have the same issues at any given time lol
    12-24-2011 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD