Urgent! my emails are merging together!

Dnoravian

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Im having a very weird issue, but first a little background. i have a droid Charge that i rooted with the last gingerbread leak. i did this a couple months ago with no problems until last week.

My work emails are randomly merging together when i reply from my phone (i dont have this issue if emailing from outlook or from go daddy)

For example... if a send an email to person A, the body of the email may contain responses from another totally separate email from other people (Persons B and C who were never part of the original email to person A)

I need to fix this issue asap. anyone else ever heard of such a thing? any ideas?

Last edited:

microtel

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I want to confirm a similar related issue, except this shows up in text messages for myself and two other people with this phone, it is very strange and random

arctic388

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
i had a similar issue with text when a friend sent a text to multiple people i would get the other receivers replies to the original sender. never seen my emails mix together though.

microtel

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Well lets be honest about what we are using, I have a slightly pre-released version of GB that is rooted and debloated, it could be a bug in this version, it could be a backdoor as well.

I notice my charge always takes screen captures by accident.

I also encounter a nearly once a day / every other day case of the phone freezing and rebooting.

I am going to install a debloated rooted official release eventually, but I am not motivated as I intend to move on to greener pastures.

The other 3 people I know this happens to have the same droid charge and update as what I described above.

Dnoravian

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
i deleted the account and reinstalled it and it seems as though the problem stopped, although i have probably sent a total of 10 emails from my phone from that account since because of the fear of sending the wrong thing to the wrong person

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670