Droid Charge HotSpot using SVTP app

Plucknbach

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the SVTP app free trial to test the Hotspot capability of the Charge.

It Works!!!

I was able to use my Ipad2 wi-fi only by connecting to my charge using this app.

SVTP app.

Question: I wonder if verizon will charge me for the data usage by going through a 3rd party app.

Reactions: Chocu1a

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the SVTP app free trial to test the Hotspot capability of the Charge.

It Works!!!

I was able to use my Ipad2 wi-fi only by connecting to my charge using this app.

SVTP app.

Question: I wonder if verizon will charge me for the data usage by going through a 3rd party app.

I use it also, if you do not use it excessively there will probably will not be a problem. I had to download files for a work project since my dsl was down. It was a life saver.

voigts

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I found the SVTP app via this forum and it is the only one I've found that works with Gingerbread to connect my HP Touchpad via hotspot online. I tried Barnacle, Wi-Fi tether, etc., and none of them would work.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I found the SVTP app via this forum and it is the only one I've found that works with Gingerbread to connect my HP Touchpad via hotspot online. I tried Barnacle, Wi-Fi tether, etc., and none of them would work.

PDA net is the answer,, no way no how does Verizon or anyone near or close to you realize you are connected thru wifi on yer phone.. it does have a cost.. one time cost.. and works

Reactions: stantaur

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2