does anyone have a link or anything that can get me the cyanogenmod for the droid charge? im on 2.3.6
    right now im on infinity rom and not really liking it.
    or if you know any other cool roms for the charge please share them with me?
    01-25-2012 04:46 PM
    I am using TweakStock 1.1. It is just that, a tweaked stock rom. It runs & looks great. I hear good things about Eclipse, also.
    CM7 can't be used on the Charge, as far as I know.
    01-25-2012 09:42 PM
    I am using TweakStock 1.1. It is just that, a tweaked stock rom. It runs & looks great. I hear good things about Eclipse, also.
    CM7 can't be used on the Charge, as far as I know.
    I second tweakstock good stuff. Cyanogen is not available yet for the charge and ics is just starting to be in the works for us

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    robbmcinty likes this.
    01-25-2012 11:09 PM
    I am running Eclipse ROM and it is outstanding. I was going to use my upgrade to get a Nexus but after installing Eclipse, I no longer want the Nexus. The ROM is so smooth and fast and the developer is very responsive. He has already released two updates and the ROM is not even two weeks old.
    01-27-2012 12:57 PM
    I used nitros stuff on the fassy and it is always good. I have not done it on the charge yet because I am insanely happy with what I have and don't want to mess it up. Maybe I will have to make an Odin package of my current setup and give it a go

01-27-2012 04:48 PM
    I used nitros stuff on the fassy and it is always good. I have not done it on the charge yet because I am insanely happy with what I have and don't want to mess it up. Maybe I will have to make an Odin package of my current setup and give it a go

make one pizza... sounds like a go to me but just test it on yer phone first, ..I said that cause i made an odin of a setup i had and it was a flop...
    01-28-2012 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD