3g/4g Gone on my Charge

digmydroidx

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Well my data went bye bye yesterday, called up Verizon and they had me reboot, pull battery on and off airplane mode, all kinds of stuff then the dreaded ....MASTER REBOOT... gone all my settings and cool stuff back to square one. ....still no data. I am bringing it to Verizon hopefully get a replacement there.... My data has been in and out lately but was getting worse, like the antennae just quit working......

So last night I had to Unroot it, so I flashed beck to stock thinking maybe an app was doing it...nope still no data. My wifes iphone and my work commando sitting next to it had full bars and data the whole time. I guess my beloved charge just got tired.

Anyone else having this issue?

jackchaos

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
My 3g/4g data has being going in/out like crazy for about the past week. It was terrible before the GB update but had gotten alot better. Not sure what has changed but I'm tired of it. A friend who sits by me at work has a Droid Razr and he gets solid 4G data when I get neither 3g/4g so I know it's my device.

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Well my data went bye bye yesterday, called up Verizon and they had me reboot, pull battery on and off airplane mode, all kinds of stuff then the dreaded ....MASTER REBOOT... gone all my settings and cool stuff back to square one. ....still no data. I am bringing it to Verizon hopefully get a replacement there.... My data has been in and out lately but was getting worse, like the antennae just quit working......

So last night I had to Unroot it, so I flashed beck to stock thinking maybe an app was doing it...nope still no data. My wifes iphone and my work commando sitting next to it had full bars and data the whole time. I guess my beloved charge just got tired.

I had a similar problem. I got a CLNR phone and it works great.

digmydroidx

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Well after hours with the tech on the phone i went to the store and they put in a new sim card and all is well so far.

Now i am adding all my stuff back on and will root again.

Sent from my Awesome Verizon Droid Charge ! Using Tapatalk

GramieDroid

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I had to take my Charge to VZW the other day. They did a factory reset. Things seem to be ok so far. No one could call me. Bluetooth was acting goofy and not wanting to connect. I blame it on the Solar Storm.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

more than likely it was the rom and some apps.. had the equalizer lock mine down today and no sounds,it has somehow decided i no longer needed sounds,, after about an hr i regained my sounds but in the end i deleted that equalizer..
also i have noticed some roms are good in the negining then they go down slowly,,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac