does anyone that uses LP as their launcher sometimes get severe delays with it?
    I do fairly often, and have uninstalled and re-installed it which didnt help.

There are also times that when I come out of an app, the screens are blank for maybe 6-7 seconds before my icons/widgets appear. Are there any solutions to this?

Thanks!
    02-10-2012 01:40 PM
    Pretty sure it is a known issue. I have it and so do others. I just swipe left or right and everything reappears

Charged up post!
    02-10-2012 01:45 PM
    I'm not sure if you should anticipate any updates. The update for that was May 17,2011.

Sent from one of the following: Galaxy Nexus, Bionic or Xoom using Tapatalk.
    02-10-2012 02:00 PM
    In a post on their forum they stated an update was on the way soon. I think the lack of updates are an "don't fix what isn't broke" kinda thing

Charged up post!
    02-10-2012 02:16 PM
    Pretty sure it is a known issue. I have it and so do others. I just swipe left or right and everything reappears

Charged up post!
    that doesnt always solve the issue- very frustrating

I hope it is fixed soon, otherwise i might switch to go launcher or something else
    02-10-2012 02:43 PM
    There has been no development on LP for quite a while now. I don't get the impression that there is going to be any either. The site's forums are static.
    pauldroidr2d2 likes this.
    02-10-2012 03:17 PM
    There has been no development on LP for quite a while now. I don't get the impression that there is going to be any either. The site's forums are static.
    That's kind of my impression too.
    02-10-2012 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD