is there a way to change the recorded video files on yiur phone from mp4 to something else? seems like mp4 cant be played on anything i have.
    03-27-2012 07:58 PM
    RealPlayer Beta seems to play them. I have hopes for this program, as I want all in one app to play my audio, video, and photos, and RealPlayer is pretty close to ideal for this as a free app
    04-08-2012 11:11 PM
    RAE34,

My Verizon/Samsung i510 Charge phone plays MP4 videos perfectly. I have 3 or 4 MP4s' on the phone and both the sound and video works.

If you recently installed the FP1 update to your Charge i510 phone reboot it THREE times in a row. Then try to play the videos again.

JerryF
    04-10-2012 01:42 PM
    is there a way to change the recorded video files on yiur phone from mp4 to something else? seems like mp4 cant be played on anything i have.
    yes sir eeeeeee there are many programs that are freebies that will convert any video file to any other format you may chose.. google them and then chose one or all...
    i DL'ed from samsung hub because they offered up to 25 free to purchase items .. What i got could not be changed they thought (samsung is greedy).. but i found great programs that changed the formats..so now i just copy movies from my cable as mpg/mpeg and copy them to my sd card .. and use double twist to watch them.. nothing named Verizon is used by myself unless i have no options..
    04-10-2012 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD