hi. i am having a problem receiving text messages from iphone users. they are blank with a "download" button. nothing happens when i click on the download button. this only happens intermittently; i can receive a message from someone and then two minutes later get a blank message. also, my wife (who has an iphone) and i may simultaneously receive a text from someone. she will be able to read it while mine will be blank as above. this seems to only occur when receiving messages from iphones.

thoughts?

thanks!
    04-04-2012 07:53 PM
    I have 2 other iPhone users in my family that I constantly send texts (SMS and MMS) without issue. You using the stock app?
    04-05-2012 12:20 AM
    like i said, only happens intermitently. however, its frequent enough that its causing problems. i get the same error message with both the stock app and with pansi
    04-05-2012 08:37 PM
    I have something similar. Iphone texts come in as MMS and sometimes will not open. When I hit down load, I get the loading icon and it won't open. Normally it will open at some later point. It's done that for me on various ROM's including stock. Currently I'm running stock FP1.
    04-12-2012 02:49 PM
    I have the same problem, from time to time, all from iphone.
    04-12-2012 02:57 PM
    I have the same problem, from time to time, all from iphone.
    Same here. Stock Phone.
    04-12-2012 06:56 PM
    in stock messaging app, scroll to 3rd section multimedia message (mms) settings and check auto-retrieve.
    what's happening is the iphone messages are being marked as mms and your phone is not set to auto download them.
    04-24-2012 07:51 AM
    +1 cnlson! thanks for the tip.
    06-24-2013 08:39 PM
    in stock messaging app, scroll to 3rd section multimedia message (mms) settings and check auto-retrieve.
    what's happening is the iphone messages are being marked as mms and your phone is not set to auto download them.
    I tried this, but the section 'Multimedia Message' is grayed out. Can anyone help with this? Thanks,
    12-17-2013 08:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD