Ok so I have the Droid Charge. Just got a replacement device for some charging port issue, and I just activated it and whatnot. My old droid recognized my sd card perfectly. Now this new one doesn't. The options in the sd card section in my phone are all greyed out, and the phone says there is no SD card detected. the card even works in my sisters phone, a galaxy or something. Now i have restarted the phone multiple times, backed up my data using my sisters phone and my computer, reformatted in the galaxy phone, and the stupid thing is not showing up. I'm not an *****, and the thing is not backwards or not fully clicked in. Did verizon send me a defective device? I mean this is ridiculous, its always something with this dang phone. the original droid lasted for 3 years for me. I need simple advice, not technical mumbo jumbo like rooting and all that garbage. please help, this is driving me crazy. is it a software or hardware issue? this 2.3 update has really screwed over the functionality of my phone it seems. sorry for the length.
    06-06-2012 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD