Im thinking of joining the Verizon lte network , my question is, can people please post how much data they are using a month, and is it with light/moderate/ heavy usage? Thanks
    06-26-2012 10:13 AM
    Usage depends on what kind of data are you going to use. I'm a heavy user, 20 to 25 GB a month. That is mostly Netflix, I'd say about 80 to 85% of my data. Don't stream radio, but do use YouTube occasionally. For busyness I email with PDF attachments with up 5MB per email also use PamFax, for faxing pdf's up to 5MB (approx 4-5 pages) per fax. Lot of Web browsing , Skype video calls, voip calls, txt messaging over data (my free Text+ app). As you probably figured it out I got the unlimited data, that said a friend of my got the data stick for his laptop 5GB data and he told me the most he ever used was 2GB. My wife is on a pay per use and she rarely gets up to 300 to 500 MB's. So depending on what kind of data you will use , or what you will b using your data plan for is depending on you and what data plan you will or should get. Verizon had a data calculator on their Web site use that to calculate approx data usage. I also travel a lot am home about 4-5 days a month so that's why I use data and not wifi.

Sent from my SCH-I510
    06-29-2012 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD