July can not get here soon enough

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
No it's still doing it!
This is REALLY getting on my nerves!

Hmm is there another rom you can try. I can't unpack the rom to check what app is giving the update notic3. Ill see if I can find you vavdiffe re rnt more up to date rom when I get to work later

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

myotherbrotherdarrell

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Hmm is there another rom you can try. I can't unpack the rom to check what app is giving the update notic3. Ill see if I can find you vavdiffe re rnt more up to date rom when I get to work later

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

And now it seems to have quit doing it again.
Maybe the kernel just needed time to finish settling in?

myotherbrotherdarrell

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a lot!
I did a factory reset wiped dalvic cache and
I flashed Tweaked 3.2 ( I was on 2.2)
& the Lazarus kernel (130109)
All's good so far...
Very welcome, this is good to know, my sister has a Droid Charge aswell, im going to have to update her when i get a chance

Michelle1985

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I am totally with you! I am finally up for an upgrade and have been counting the days since I got my verizon droid charge 18 months ago. It has been the worst phone that I have ever owned. It locks up, freezes, shuts itself off randomly, has answered call waiting automatically(not cool if you don't want to answer call waiting at the time), hung up on people if i received a text while on a call, started apps without me even touching the phone, group messaging doesn't work, etc, etc, etc.

macmitten

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Head to craigslist and pick up a used Samsung galaxy s3. You can pick them up cheap. Also note 2, but they are still like 600 bucks used

Sent from my HTC6435LVW

Brian McPhail

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually eligible just a short time ago now, and I'm with you. I HATE this worthless POS. I didn't want to buy it when I did. I could not wait for the Bionic because Bloatware Cellular Inc. was keeping it off the shelf until after the new grand theft plans came out, so got it on the last day of unlimited data. This thing is so slow it's painful to use. Freezes.. battery sucks a$$, You can hit the home button and watch it think for up to 10 seconds at times.. Boot it up cold- about 90% of the RAM is consumed. I wish I was more comfortable with the rooting and all that, but I can't afford to risk it. Too many other obligations to be stuck without a phone, or have to buy a new one. I think I've decided that the S4 is for me. Just wish the other companies had something resembling V's network... unfortunately- they just don't measure up around here. There are millions of us who would LOVE to dump their sorry butts, but we can't (yet) and they know it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox