This has been my second charge due to the first time I got my first charge (March of 2012 is when I got my 1st one) . The problems with the first one was it didnt charge properly. It would say it was at 100% then be actually at 80% and die within an hour. That is one thing i find annoying about the charge. It dies within an hour of using it!
    But other problems ive been having is the apps I use on a daily basis have been crashing more frequently than usual and its getig annoying. Like currently ive been trying to open instagram but now it just wont open. And the other problem is the keyboard! Like i hate their keyboard!
    Tell me how to fix the problems i am having? Please and thanks (:
    06-10-2013 07:52 PM
    This has been my second charge due to the first time I got my first charge (March of 2012 is when I got my 1st one) . The problems with the first one was it didnt charge properly. It would say it was at 100% then be actually at 80% and die within an hour. That is one thing i find annoying about the charge. It dies within an hour of using it!
    But other problems ive been having is the apps I use on a daily basis have been crashing more frequently than usual and its getig annoying. Like currently ive been trying to open instagram but now it just wont open. And the other problem is the keyboard! Like i hate their keyboard!
    Tell me how to fix the problems i am having? Please and thanks (:
    Welcome to Android Central Heartofsecrets. I have not used a Droid Charge in several years. Are the apps you are using up to date? is the OS up to date?
    Have you tried using a different charge, perhaps the battery or the Charger are defective.
    There are many different keyboards in the play store have you tried any other keyboards?
    HeartOfSecrets likes this.
    06-10-2013 07:55 PM
    The OS is the system right? It says it is currently up to date along with my apps and yes ive tried them all and i am not going to pay for a keyboard. But the one i have now is decent but sometimes it lags or messes up
    06-10-2013 08:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central Heartofsecrets. I have not used a Droid Charge in several years. Are the apps you are using up to date? is the OS up to date?
    Have you tried using a different charge, perhaps the battery or the Charger are defective.
    There are many different keyboards in the play store have you tried any other keyboards?
    The OS is the system right? It says it is currently up to date along with my apps and yes ive tried them all and i am not going to pay for a keyboard. But the one i have now is decent but sometimes it lags or messes up

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-10-2013 08:08 PM

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AC Forums mobile app
    there should be some free keyboard options in the playstore
    06-10-2013 08:14 PM