What happened to all the talk that this phone was going to possibly have wireless charging built-in?

What in the hell happened to the dual-core processor?? This was the phone I've been waiting for, but I am 100% not buying it with a single-core processor...

All I want is LTE, dual-core proc, and a large screen!! What don't these manufacturers get??!!

Ughhh, gotta wait for the Bionic.... thanks Samsung!
    03-29-2011 05:56 PM
    Hopefully those dual cores have LARGE batteries on them. Single cores are struggling in the battery life department as it is.

Good luck.
    03-30-2011 10:30 AM
    From what I hear, dual core is actually supposed to HELP battery usage..
    03-30-2011 01:43 PM
    Only with optimized software that allows optimization of of dual-cores which as of now only is supported by honeycomb which we all know is tablets-only.
    04-05-2011 10:43 AM
    I don't remember ever hearing talk of this phone having a dual core processor. That was always the Bionic selling point.

Can you provide some links? I'm curious about all this now. Maybe they'll surprise us with something. Otherwise I'm thinking they should have stuck with the Stealth moniker.
    04-05-2011 03:47 PM
    Absolutely !!

The ATT Dual Core Atrix I test drove for a week was incredible on battery life for the preformance of the phone !!

04-05-2011 06:13 PM
    the tegra 2 uses less power because nvidia designed it. has nothing to do with it being dual or single core. If nvidia had made a single core processor it would use less power than the qualcomm dual core.
    04-09-2011 10:52 AM
    dual core.. if it in snapdragon family, what a jokethat would be..
    the Hummingbird Processor can out run a snapdragon 2 to 1 in getting the job done...
    turned down a free droidx2 for my charge and not sorry about it at all...
    the droid X2 was dual core snap dragon family and only topped out at 1 ghz
    the hummingbird is single core 1ghz and can be over clocked to 1.3+ with ease
    09-17-2011 01:08 AM
    LoL this is 5 months old
    09-18-2011 09:59 PM
    dual core.. if it in snapdragon family, what a jokethat would be..
    the Hummingbird Processor can out run a snapdragon 2 to 1 in getting the job done...
    turned down a free droidx2 for my charge and not sorry about it at all...
    the droid X2 was dual core snap dragon family and only topped out at 1 ghz
    the hummingbird is single core 1ghz and can be over clocked to 1.3+ with ease
    You're a fool

This is an old thread, and the DX2 doesn't even run a Snapdragon. Do a quick Google for "Tegra 2," please.

09-18-2011 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD