Droid Charge Hands On!

w00tw00twhat

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
mmm looks so good im so impatient now i want it in my hands!!!!

edit: I cant believe they are displaying the phone on concrete or that nasty hard rocky looking surface, screen down none the less, how sad, i would never do this, i can already see some light scuff marks on the back cover, may just be a dirt on the surface but still...never.

gu4u2

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
USB port on the side!

I love that the Droid Charge has the USB port on the side. I look ridiculus talking on my Fascinate while charging with the cable coming out of the top.:)

gu4u2

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I cant believe they are displaying the phone on concrete or that nasty hard rocky looking surface, screen down none the less, how sad, i would never do this, i can already see some light scuff marks on the back cover, may just be a dirt on the surface but still...never.

I thought the same thing. Brand new screen on concrete?

w00tw00twhat

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to see the rest of the review.

Same here, really want to know about the battery all though I'm not going to let the review effect my decision on purchasing the phone, ive decided that I'm going to not be lazy and actually go into store on thursday and pick the phone up. I was going to do it all online and wait until friday to receive the device but ive decided I'm way to impatient and after looking at the pics it looks so nice, especially the AMOLED Plus screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power