Droid Charge system dump, wallpapers, ringtones

currentweb

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hm... this is a weird set up. It's like if the average android system files and a dumbphone's files combined. I can't find some things, and I am finding others that I have never encountered... maybe it's the touchwiz that's throwing me off.

imnuts

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
and what about the wallpapers lol?appreciate the help

Wallpapers, you'll just need to put them on your sdcard and then go and select it in Gallery. As far as I know, there is no preset folder for wallpapers, and they are included in one of the apks for Touchwiz on the Fascinate.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Wallpapers, you'll just need to put them on your sdcard and then go and select it in Gallery. As far as I know, there is no preset folder for wallpapers, and they are included in one of the apks for Touchwiz on the Fascinate.

Hey bro, are you planning on getting the charge? And if not would you screen share with me to get clockwork on it if no one gets on it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I just digged through the whole sys dump and couldn't find the bootanimation. Could some please upload it. TIA

imnuts

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey bro, are you planning on getting the charge? And if not would you screen share with me to get clockwork on it if no one gets on it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

No, I'm holding out for the SGSII. I may be able to get it setup in a day or two though if someone would be willing to test.

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate