Samsung Droid Charge Screenshots: Share Them Here! (No app or root needed)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Show off your homescreens in this thread!!!

[INFO]
In order to take a screenshot
Without Root:
hold down the Back button for 3 seconds and press Home
OR
check out this great article

With Root:
You can use an of the following programs
  • Screenshot it
  • Shootme
  • Drocap2

Then Host pictures on a site such as Photobucket and use the img code to post here

If you use any cool and/or interesting theme's, homescreen replacements, or widgets, please list them in your post
    .​
    [/INFO]

Last edited:

poloboogie

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i like to call these rough drafts just feeling the phone out. sexy phone needs sexy ladys agree?
nqgyU.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Kkgdr.png
[/URL][/IMG]
yOq4q.png
[/URL][/IMG]
PT2WJ.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Now Tell me which one should i go with? if your a celtics fan no need to comment you suck lol

Reactions: Ghetto_Cowgirl

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
We need to get some theme action on this phone. The stock brownish theme is ok for a little while I suppose.
There are so many themes for the fasc, I will be kinda sad when I get this phone.

Reactions: fmprodguy

mike pertz

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Noticed when trying to do this, I was having a hard time getting the phone to USB connect to my desktop computer, ended up having to email the picture to myself.

hooskins

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine is a work phone so I keep the images professional. 3 home screens below. Haven't gotten around to adding folders.

CinDroid

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
SC20110517-151912.png
This is my first post in the forums. I needed to post at least once to see the thumbs of your screen shots from the Charge. I have been lurking for months with a bb in my pocket, learning from all of you about Android. I picked up a Charge and have applied some of the things I learned here such as using Launcher-pro, Simple Text Icon Generator, Desktop Visualizer, and custom docks from Motomilestone's collection at XDA Developers forum. Again, first post, so forgive if the screenshot doesn't show.

mboverst

May 15, 2011
plus.google.com
Just started playing around this morning for about 30 minutes while drinking coffee. Here's my little Harley theme I threw together. Bottom dock is scrollable. Pretty simplistic (how I like it) so far, but I'll start adding more junk as I get bored today :)

v8q32d.png

2po62y9.png

Last edited:
May 29, 2011
Visit site
so, just got my first droid three days ago. what a change from the blackberry i used to have...

so anyways. im trying to do the screenshot by holding backbutton threeseconds and pressing home key, but it isnt working. is there any indication (sound, change to a new screen...) that lets me know im doing it right?