Samsung Charge owners

choppaj247

May 3, 2011
Visit site
i have a few questions for u.

1) Is there a way to cancel the vibration of every button pressed?

2) I cant sync my yahoo. My droid X let me however on the charge i had to DL a app

3) Besides diff launchers is there a way to change the messaging dock app? I loved my handcent (well besides when i had to delete long txt convo) app but its kinda stupid to have a handcent app plus a messaging app at the bottom of the phone.

Thx for info guys

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is haptic feedback under sound options. As for the keyboard that would be the same settings under whatever keyboard you are using.

I don't use yahoo, you probably just need to look up the server settings and ports and manually put them in.

If you open the app drawer and hit the cog in the top left corner it puts it in edit mode and lets you rearrange apps including the ones on the dock.

One cool thing about the stock messaging app is the puzzle lock screen. When you have a text you can drag the top puzzle piece to take you straight to the text. Luckily samsung has a good looking stock messaging app.

choppaj247

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is haptic feedback under sound options. As for the keyboard that would be the same settings under whatever keyboard you are using.

Thx this worked

I don't use yahoo, you probably just need to look up the server settings and ports and manually put them in.

havnt tried this yet
If you open the app drawer and hit the cog in the top left corner it puts it in edit mode and lets you rearrange apps including the ones on the dock.

this does NOT work.
One cool thing about the stock messaging app is the puzzle lock screen. When you have a text you can drag the top puzzle piece to take you straight to the text. Luckily samsung has a good looking stock messaging app.

and your right the stock msg app is pretty cool. And the jigsaw thing is awesome for txt and missed calls

Also thx for the reply

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
and your right the stock msg app is pretty cool. And the jigsaw thing is awesome for txt and missed calls

Also thx for the reply

Try hitting menu and edit from the app drawer. If you long press apps they will be movable so you can put whatever you want on the dock.

choppaj247

May 3, 2011
Visit site
all the apps are moveable except the dock. when u hit menu in app drawer it only shows grid view or list view. I have tried long pressing and dragging to trash can and nothings. Its permanent . But like you said its actually not the bad

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I have changed my dock so i know you can do it. You have to hit menu and edit, not list view. From there you will see user apps have a minus symbol and you can uninstall and drag apps around.

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
im a DA then bc i hit applications then menu and the ONLY option is how to list the apps
Thats what I see when I hit menu on the app drawer. There is also the cog in the corner that will trigger that mode.

SC20110505-230119.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty