Tango and Bluetooth

bertsot

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

Having two small issues. If I make a Tango call my video comes out sideways. The person I am talking to looks fine, but both the person I am talking to and the smaller picture of myself are sideways. Anyone used Tango yet?

My other issue is with the phonebook in my car. I have a 2011 VW GTI and it recognizes the phone but won't sync the contacts. Had no issues with my EVO 4G.

Thanks in advance for your help.

grundyman

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

Having two small issues. If I make a Tango call my video comes out sideways. The person I am talking to looks fine, but both the person I am talking to and the smaller picture of myself are sideways. Anyone used Tango yet?

My other issue is with the phonebook in my car. I have a 2011 VW GTI and it recognizes the phone but won't sync the contacts. Had no issues with my EVO 4G.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm having the same issue using tango. Can the person on the other line hear you? They can't hear me when I speak

Randall@Tango

Apr 15, 2011
support.tango.me
Hi Guys,

Congrats on purchasing your Droid Charge - It looks like a fantastic device! We are aware of the sideways video and audio issues that are occurring on Tango. Our engineers are currently investigating this and we hope to release a fix for this soon.

Stay tuned ;)

Reactions: imnuts

Randall@Tango

Apr 15, 2011
support.tango.me
Did today's update fix the other person not being able to hear you? It did not for me.

The picture is correct now though.

The recent version of Tango should have fixed the video issues. We are currently still working on fixing the audio on the Charge.

As a workaround, please use a wired headset to hear audio .

Thanks for your patience!

usnswcc

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
The recent version of Tango should have fixed the video issues. We are currently still working on fixing the audio on the Charge.

As a workaround, please use a wired headset to hear audio .

Thanks for your patience!

still sideways on my Samsung Infuse running froyo stock