Aux Input

whitenessj

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Let me first say it is possible that it is a cable:
After getting in my car today and starting the Pandora app.I was unable to get audio through the headphone jack (at first) . after some playing and hooking up / unhooking the aux cable it finally came on.

On first glimpse i know it seems like a basic cable issue but this is the same cable i have been using for the past year on my droid incredible with no issue.

I have a number of extra aux cables at my office i wil try out tomorrow but i wanted to get some feedback to make sure this wasn't a issue...

keep in mind the aux cable (snaps) in. It takes a last little pop to make it secure so be careful.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I am having issues in my car, as well. The cable snaps all the way in, but the sound still comes out of the speaker of the phone. I pull the cable out a little bit and sound will go through the car speakers, but it's very finicky.

whitenessj

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Make sure your using a traditional AUX cable (has 2 stripes on it) not one intended for Video as well (has 3 stripes on it) I have used multiple cables now and havent had any real issues since the "snap" was figured out.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I'll check in the morning, that would hopefully explain things as my regular Bose headphones work fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463