Buying Charge at Sams club?

touruser78

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I am really thinking about buying the Charge, I saw someone post that it is selling at Sams club for $250. Is there any downside to buying the phone at Sams instead of the Verizon store??

skiar

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Sam's Club would be a cheaper and there's no difference. Sam's makes member service a must so your over all experience should be a lot better.

reflekt2099

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
purchasing at costco has it's advantages.

#1 you pay less, $249.99 for the phone with the $50 instant in-store rebate

#2 you pay taxes on the $249.99, instead of the full retail price of the phone, like Verizon would do in-store

#3 comes with a free accessories kit that includes a car charger, a case, and a wired head unit

#4a comes with the standard Verizon 14 day policy to return the phone and cancel your contract without penalty. Costco also has it's own 90 day return policy to get a full refund. However, if you return the phone, then you're paying the penalty. but you can always exchange the phone for anything else and pay the difference or get the difference back. A costco employee told me that they really only permit this kind of return if the phone is defective or has a problem, whatever that really means. Cuz she said people were taking advantage of this rule and returning phones left and right constantly. I guess it depends on the store.

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I am really thinking about buying the Charge, I saw someone post that it is selling at Sams club for $250. Is there any downside to buying the phone at Sams instead of the Verizon store??

just tell the people at sams your going to the verizon kiosk and they will let you in so you dont have to deal with the membership stuff it always works at the sams i go to ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie