What color theme would you like to see on the Charge

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
whats more fool proof than my rom?

Wait...we have a root for ed2, now? I need to spend some moretime researching the rom forums.... still trying to decide whether or not to take the leap of faith with my first smartphone.... what's $500 if I jack it up?

disenchanted762

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I just got this phone and the brown and yellow/orange is hideous. I'd like anything that is *not* the aforementioned color scheme.

Last edited:

GramieDroid

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't have my Charge yet til end of the month. But I think Shell colors are pleasing and easy to look at. Thankyou for your time and effort. You are much appreciated.

eljoker

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't mind having the color scheme of the new moto blur. White menus and navy accents.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

zman6900

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
IMO, if I knew how to custom build my own roms, I would go with a black and blue theme with red, yellow and green highlights throughout. Bottom line, the brown, purple, pink and all the other girly colors gotta go. Also, I don't mind the touch wiz but it would be nice to be able to change the dock short cuts. Soooo,......

Shades of black, white, and blue would be awesome for a theme. :D

Mikey450GT

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I would agree with the black/blue or maybe some white in there. I know you have one already with AB that is black and red...but some blue in there would be pretty sweet ;)