Is anyone else's Charge slow to charge? My phone has been on the charger for 2 and a half hours ...untouched, and has only charger up 30 percent (from 24 to 54 percent). Is this normal? Or should I be making a trip to my local VZW?

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge using TapaTalk.
    05-27-2011 07:44 PM
    Any phone that shows no progress on charging definitely has an issue. I would take it off the charger and plug it back in and then see what it does. I would definitely take it back if it continues.
    05-27-2011 09:02 PM
    I'm curious how you are charging it. Mine is very quick to charge when using the wall outlet, but slow when on a USB to computer.
    05-27-2011 09:09 PM
    I am charging it from the wall outlet. I am using the same charger that I used with my Droid 2. Do you guys think it makes a difference that Im not using the one that came with it?

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge using TapaTalk.
    05-27-2011 09:50 PM
    Use the one that the phone came with. I used my BB charger on my phone and it would say 100% but it was never even close to a full charge.
    05-27-2011 10:47 PM
    I noticed mine was charging VERY slowly so I took it out of its case. It was very warm. So now I am charging it on a cool surface and it is going much faster. Still not like my original Droid fast, but faster than before.
    06-03-2011 02:45 PM
    Depending on the voltage/current rating of the droid 2 charger, it can make a huge difference. You should only use chargers properly rated for your device. To be safe, just use the Charge charger (lol).
    06-03-2011 03:09 PM
    Are you using the stock Samsung charger? The little black cube? I noticed that the first time I used mine I did not plug my USB cable in all the way, and it recognized it as a regular USB cable, not an AC adapter, and charged VERY slowly. You may wanna check the connection to the little power cube.
    06-03-2011 04:06 PM
    I was wondering about this and while I'm using the Charge's cable, I do charge it from computer USB. I'll try wall outlet and see if it makes a difference.
    06-17-2011 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD