If so are you having trouble with it automatically updating? No matter what I do it seems to be a struggle to get the location to update properly. I keep getting a pop up saying "failed to update location no signal" even when all 3 GPS providers are on. On my Thunderbolt I didn't even have to turn the GPS on and it would update fine just through the cell tower locations. Now im having to turn all 3 location services for it to update the city im in and even then its slow to update. Im having the same issue with Beautiful Weather widget also.
    05-30-2011 03:59 PM
    No trouble with application. I am using elite. Sounds like a connection issue?
    05-30-2011 04:15 PM
    No trouble with application. I am using elite. Sounds like a connection issue?
    How is yours set? Do you keep the GPS on all the time?
    05-30-2011 04:18 PM
    I wonder if this isn't tied to the data issue many of us are having when dropping in to a 3G connection. Does it happen in 3G areas only?
    05-30-2011 05:13 PM
    No problems for me at all. I keep my gps on at all times.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    05-30-2011 05:34 PM
    How is yours set? Do you keep the GPS on all the time?
    I don't use gps unless I travel. I have it set to update hourly and have it on a set location.
    05-30-2011 05:54 PM
    I don't use gps unless I travel. I have it set to update hourly and have it on a set location.
    See I could do this on the Thunderbolt just fine but with the Charge it wont update unless the GPS is on fo some because I keep getting that no location signal pop up.
    05-30-2011 07:27 PM
    See I could do this on the Thunderbolt just fine but with the Charge it wont update unless the GPS is on fo some because I keep getting that no signal pop up.
    Huh? I am just as lost on that one. I hope you find a solution quickly, weather bug is the best application like that out, love how accurate it is.
    05-30-2011 07:31 PM
    Huh? I am just as lost on that one. I hope you find a solution quickly, weather bug is the best application like that out, love how accurate it is.
    My Weatherbug will not automatic update set to the cell tower location setting. It will only change locations withy the GPS turned on.
    05-30-2011 07:48 PM
    I'm using Elite myself and don't seem to be having an issue. I'll keep a closer eye on it tho during the day as I have it set to update every 2 hours. FYI I don't use the GPS setting tho as I never turn GPS on unless I have to. I just have Enable My Location, Enable Follow Me, and Use network checked.
    05-31-2011 01:49 PM
    I got it for free from the Amazon market when it was the free app of the day. I haven't installed it yet.
    06-01-2011 09:36 PM
    I reloaded the W/B app and now it seems to be working better.
    06-02-2011 01:58 AM
    I have a Thunderbold HTC via Verizon, and I WAS getting the

"failed to update my location no signal"

issue, but I just removed the WeatherBug app and that got rid of it. Weather.com's app works well also. Just a slightly different format. Weatherbug also has a Window's app, that seemed to be very ad supported. Deleted that one too.
    07-17-2012 11:03 AM
    I had the add pop up problem a little while back with WeatherBug, but it seems to no longer happen, thankfully.
    07-17-2012 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD