Hello all,

I'm shopping around for some sort of hard shell for the phone that would still allow it to mount on the i510 Vehicle Navigation Mount in my car. Does anyone have any success stories? Thanks!
    06-01-2011 07:25 AM
    Hello all,

I'm shopping around for some sort of hard shell for the phone that would still allow it to mount on the i510 Vehicle Navigation Mount in my car. Does anyone have any success stories? Thanks!
    Unfortunately due to the construction of the mount you really have no options unless you want to do some serious dremmeling and I'm not sure if the the USB will still plug in once you go to lock it in place. So for me its pop it in and out when needed.

RS
    06-01-2011 07:27 AM
    I'm not sure if the the USB will still plug in once you go to lock it in place. So for me its pop it in and out when needed.

RS
    Are you saying that when the Charge is in the vehicle mount, you are not able to charge it because the MicroUSB charging port is somehow obstructed?
    06-24-2011 10:11 PM
    Are you saying that when the Charge is in the vehicle mount, you are not able to charge it because the MicroUSB charging port is somehow obstructed?
    Yeah.......if you have a case on the phone.
    06-24-2011 10:34 PM
    If you have the extended battery it also won't fit in the navigation mount!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    06-26-2011 05:12 AM
    Hello all,

Here is what I have for NAV in the car

- hard shell case that has the kickstand
    - generic windshield mount for GPS units, purchased at Radio Shck

I am able to leave the case on and access the USB port for charging.
    06-26-2011 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD