Why am I having to constantly restart the DROID CHARGE to keep my ringtones active? I have downloaded a ringtone from the Verizon tones app, and almost daily, sometimes more than once daily, I have to restart the phone to even have my ringtones and notification tones active.
    Anyone else got this problem? What to do? Why?
    Busterwilson
    06-01-2011 03:02 PM
    I am having the same problem. I am glad you mentioned the restart. I contacted Samsung, and they say it's a minor glitch due to using a third party app. However, isn't that what apps are for?! I asked if it was a software issue... so far, no response. I hope this is fixed soon!
    06-01-2011 08:49 PM
    I am having the same problem. I am glad you mentioned the restart. I contacted Samsung, and they say it's a minor glitch due to using a third party app. However, isn't that what apps are for?! I asked if it was a software issue... so far, no response. I hope this is fixed soon!
    I am having the same problem as well...did they happen to tell you what app could have been causing the problem?
    06-15-2011 11:13 PM
    my charge and the girlfriends epic do it two which is why im going back to HTC once i can. restarting a few times a day to be able to play music or watch videos is not fun.
    06-16-2011 03:57 AM
    my charge and the girlfriends epic do it two which is why im going back to HTC once i can. restarting a few times a day to be able to play music or watch videos is not fun.
    Agreed. My husband and I both got the Droid Charge about 3 weeks ago, but his is not screwing up like mine is. Verizon even sent me a second phone since they couldn't find any known issues with the ringtone/Youtube/media not working problem I've been having. The new phone worked normally for about a week and a half and then started to screw up again...I'm getting sick and tired of restarting my phone 6 times a day because my ringtones, Youtube, and my music won't work.
    06-16-2011 01:29 PM
    mine was doing the same thing. music, ringtones, and youtube.

i was on ee4

now im rooted see if it still has problems
    06-16-2011 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD