reboot battery %

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
How nice is it to reboot the phone and not notice a dramatic drop in battery life!

I am coming from a Thunderbolt and if I had to reboot or the phone decided to reboot I would lose 8-15% of my battery life and some times up to 20%

I can not believe the advantages this phone has over the Thunderbolt, it is like a huge weight has been lifted on me selling the TB last night

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How nice is it to reboot the phone and not notice a dramatic drop in battery life!

I am coming from a Thunderbolt and if I had to reboot or the phone decided to reboot I would lose 8-15% of my battery life and some times up to 20%

I can not believe the advantages this phone has over the Thunderbolt, it is like a huge weight has been lifted on me selling the TB last night

I hear you. I just switched from the Thunderbolt to this. It is my first Samsung phone, and I have to say, although I was a little unsure about making a purchase of a Samsung phone, I've been rather happy. First and foremost, I love the screen. The battery life is a lot more tolerable than the downright crappy battery life of the Thunderbolt.

I am a long time Motorola phone user, but, I have to say, when I look at the quality of this Samsung phone, and just my overall experience with it so far, Motorola definitely has some genuine competition. They were innovative and creative when they came up with the original Droid. Unfortunately, I think after the Droid X, they have sort of lost that creativity and innovative attitude. Companies like Samsung are quickly filling in the gap.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Ya I didnt want to get a samsung because of how long they take to update phones but I figured I would give them a chance especially after my father got a samsung captivate (and watching the movie avatar it still looks better on his screen)

I just rooted and ROMed my phone today and am pretty happy about everything, This is the 3rd cycle with the extended battery and I can already see a huge difference from the first 2 days.after 6-7 hours I only used 25% and have been using the phone a lot,Installing the rom, reboots and reloading things after I installed the rom, tons of texting and emails and a few phone calls

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ya I didnt want to get a samsung because of how long they take to update phones but I figured I would give them a chance especially after my father got a samsung captivate (and watching the movie avatar it still looks better on his screen)

I just rooted and ROMed my phone today and am pretty happy about everything, This is the 3rd cycle with the extended battery and I can already see a huge difference from the first 2 days.after 6-7 hours I only used 25% and have been using the phone a lot,Installing the rom, reboots and reloading things after I installed the rom, tons of texting and emails and a few phone calls

Congrat's I haven't worked up to rooting it yet. I'm considering it though.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
it was very simple. download a few things, open the program,click to find the file and click go, it was really that simple

with the thunderbolt you had to copy and paste a few lines of code and I was not comfortable with that so never did it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2