WiFi connection issues?

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have issues with dropping data while on a WiFi connection? I have been having issues with this daily while connected to my wireless router at home. I use the same router for my home internet and never have issues with it.

My Charge shows that I'm connected, but I can't load anything requiring data. I can switch to 3G or 4G and everything works as normal. Most of the time if I toggle to 4G and then back to WiFi the connection issue is gone.

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one with this issue? Seems I have pretty good signal, most time 3-4 bars... but it just loses data. This happens every time I try my wifi... sometimes I last an hour, sometimes 3 hours... I can't find any rhyme or reason to it.

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Man, its just confusing me. Ill drop from 4 bars to 1 bar just randomly while sitting here. I haven't kept the screen on to determine if that is what's causing my issue, or not.

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Ellje, I've seen the same thing. The WiFi signal can be very flaky for some reason. Like you, I've had the same router for some time (Verizon FIOS), and my wife's Verizon IPhone as well as my old AT&T Iphone, get much better and more stable WiFi signals. It seems the Charge behaves the same way with WiFi as it does with 3G signals...precariously.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX