juice defender causing loss odf data connection

waterfrontmgmt

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
juice defender was making my charge lose its data connection in and out of wifi. uninstalled and now it stays connected. not losing 4g/3g any longer.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
It seems to work on the Gingerbread leaks. I have been running for the last month or so and it was great. I switched back to EE4 due to the static issue while on a call and juice did not work well at all. I am on EP3 right now and it seems to be working just fine. Static is hit and miss though...

Kopter

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
+1 on the uninstall. Ironically, my battery life is better and no longer do I have random resets (about 1 time a day).

Tis a shame but... it is what it is. YMMV

I am using EP1.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I had JD on my DroidX, had great success with increasing battery life. I was hoping that HD on my Charge would let me squeeze a little more from the battery, but sadly I found the same thing, the data connection wouldn't turn on. I even tried the option included in JD to toggle the Mobile Data Connection, but no success. I ended up disabling the app and all is working well now. I hope JD developer can work around this issue in a future release.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you on EE4 or a GB leak? Froyo EE4 did not work for me but on Gingerbread, my 4g and 3g come back as expected with Juice Defender. I am on the EP3 debloated rom currently.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Not really as the stock ROM causes the problem, using a ROM to GB would fix the problem, all info ad per the JD developer. Im stock as well as confirm the problem with stock.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma