Hello,

I am trying to figure out where to copy my music files on my Charge so I can play them. There wa not a Music Directory, so I created one, but still cannot figure out how to get the standard player to go to that directory. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    06-10-2011 03:05 PM
    Hello,

I am trying to figure out where to copy my music files on my Charge so I can play them. There wa not a Music Directory, so I created one, but still cannot figure out how to get the standard player to go to that directory. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    I had the same question and I found the answer over at Androidforums.com since no one responded to your question. Since I did a brief search and found no answer here I guess I just found another Android site to surf around on

I did a search over there and a poster said: create a new folder on the card (anywhere). Then add your music files to that folder. Seems the Charge recognizes the folder whereever you create it on the card.

I named my folder "music". I used a card reader to copy the folder on my Blackberry card to my laptop's desk top. I then opened the folder and selected all titles and copied them into the new folder which I created and named "music" on the Charge's 32 GB card.

Then go into the apps icon and click on "music player" and choose a title and it starts playng!
    06-18-2011 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD