Carrying Cases that fit...

Nash Latkje

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So carrying cases/pouches for this phone.
I'm a HUGE fan of leather hip cases however I'm also prone to dropping slick phones so I have to keep a case on my phone at all times.

I'm using a relatively thin hard case on the Charge right now but this cause the rear bulges to be huge ((not just in appearance but physically)) the rest of the phone is fine.

Here's the problem I spent an hour at Fry's and about 30 minutes at Best Buy trying just about every case. Out of what was available all I found was a Case Logic the fit the phone but only when I didn't have the shell on - this would be WAY to big of a hassle....

I've searched online and of course retailers claim that a lot of cases will fit but it's just not true I got to try a lot of the "Suggested" cases and they were way to small even with the shell on.

TL;DR
Anyone know of a leather ((Or anything just not plastic)) hip carrying case that fits a Charge with a hard shell on it.

(((The case really doesn't add THAT much thickness to the phone just enough to make the one case I found not usable...)))

Redman1982

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
So carrying cases/pouches for this phone.
I'm a HUGE fan of leather hip cases however I'm also prone to dropping slick phones so I have to keep a case on my phone at all times.

I'm using a relatively thin hard case on the Charge right now but this cause the rear bulges to be huge ((not just in appearance but physically)) the rest of the phone is fine.

Here's the problem I spent an hour at Fry's and about 30 minutes at Best Buy trying just about every case. Out of what was available all I found was a Case Logic the fit the phone but only when I didn't have the shell on - this would be WAY to big of a hassle....

I've searched online and of course retailers claim that a lot of cases will fit but it's just not true I got to try a lot of the "Suggested" cases and they were way to small even with the shell on.

TL;DR
Anyone know of a leather ((Or anything just not plastic)) hip carrying case that fits a Charge with a hard shell on it.

(((The case really doesn't add THAT much thickness to the phone just enough to make the one case I found not usable...)))
I have the Nite Ize sideways holster in Large. It works with a skin I got with it a the Verizon store.. I have the nylon case, but it has some nice "accents". They don't seem to have the leather in the large size yet.

Clip Case Sideways | Nite Ize

expidia

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
It's a little early because the phone has only been out a few weeks. But there is sure to more choices and a slew of cases upcoming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781