Altered Beast Default Home screen,Opinions needed

Which Default wallpaper would you like posted in OP of this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I voted but to be honest I will end up switching to a mostly black background anyway, they all look good but way to much going on for me :)

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
Awesome news for the new team! I just rooted my charge this weekend and AB is so impressive on it that two of my coworkers got charges and want to root this weekend! Keep up the good work dude!!!! :)

dcon0111

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
DroidXCon and team, I just wanted to thank you guys. You guys have some serious skill and talent. It wasn't an easy choice on the wallpaper, so thankfully the pack will come in handy.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Keep up the great work droidxcon and team!!
Can't wait for v5 of Altered Beast!!

Just one note. I posted somewhere about the wireless tether with AB.
It worked fine with just root before AB. While on AB ED2 4.1.1 it didn't work. Now with EE4 stock update and now rooted again and with your #3 EE4 deodexed rom, it works again. It was probably due to debloating. I humbly request that you guys address this in the EE4 version of AB. It is a must for me and I'm sure a lot of others. Were you already aware of this? I didn't see it posted anywhere.

In the mean time, get some rest. You deserve it!! AB is da bomb:cool:

almost everything thing should work with the next release

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
DXc, did you ever find the writer you were looking for?

Feel free to write a review when it goes beta

DroidXCon and team, I just wanted to thank you guys. You guys have some serious skill and talent. It wasn't an easy choice on the wallpaper, so thankfully the pack will come in handy.

I'm just saying, but I think that 7 is pretty awsome. Also I agree that there should be a way to switch wallpapers at your own will.
thanks , there will be a way to choose all of them and more

B---E---A---UTIFUL!

Just what I wanted to hear!

On the edge of my seat.......will it be much longer???

i may send up another alpha, im working like on 4 different parts of this rom at once and overwhelming myself lol plus all the regular work i have been putting . Im trying though

saillling4life

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Feel free to write a review when it goes beta

thanks , there will be a way to choose all of them and more

i may send up another alpha, im working like on 4 different parts of this rom at once and overwhelming myself lol plus all the regular work i have been putting . Im trying though
Thanks, for making a way to choose them, because I still don't know if I even want to root, but if I do I'll definitly put Alteared Beast on it.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
[NOTE]Ok so its been about 2 days since last vote and loooks like 8 won by a hair. So im going to close this out, thank you to everyone for voting and thanks for the support :)[/NOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae