Altered Beast Default Home screen,Opinions needed

Which Default wallpaper would you like posted in OP of this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
androwhite300res-1-1.jpg

[INFO]
Little bit of info
So for those of you who don't know drewwalton19216801 and I have started our own Team. We are in the process of developing a site and have slowly started recruiting members of devs. So if you see this logo slapped all over our roms or apps you know what it means. gunnermike has joined us thus all his hard work in themeing this rom. Please dont forget to thank him and he is halfway to getting a charge so it would be great if he got some help with that[/INFO]

So here is where i need your help, Android central adviser Cyber Warrior has made some amazing wallpapers and logos for us and i would like to know which one i should use as the default or if i should continue usng the orignal i was using. Keep in mind all of these will be included in the rom wallpaper picker application.so either way you will get them if you like them.

[NOTE]There is still a couple things i would like to get done before i release the next Version so please give me another day or two. We are working as fast as possible. Unfortunately i have to work a double shift tomorrow so that is slowing me down a bit.[/NOTE]

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey congrats to you and the others for teaming up, hope to see a lot of exciting things to come! I voted for what one I like :) Good luck bud!

thanks alot for the support bro and for the feedback. i need to get to sleep i have been up all night working on the launcher for this thing. I had to switch to AOSP launcher due to its flexibility.. So yeah im tired and have to be up in 6 hours so i can do a double shift

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
thanks alot for the support bro and for the feedback. i need to get to sleep i have been up all night working on the launcher for this thing. I had to switch to AOSP launcher due to its flexibility.. So yeah im tired and have to be up in 6 hours so i can do a double shift

Get some rest man! You keep putting things out so fast people are going to forget what a little pacience is! lol. Night man!

Orionis

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
is there a way to go to stock after i flash this :O i want to experiment with this phone too but i dont want to break it xD

There are some stock ROMs and kernels you can flash back too in the Charge Rooting, Hacking, & ROMs section. DroidXcon's info on how to use Odin to flash his AB rom are great if you've never done any of this stuff before (as I hadn't till last week). Just make sure you read everything very carefully before flashing back to the original kernel.

As for the wallpapers, they all look pretty good.

ffd173

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Keep up the great work droidxcon and team!!
Can't wait for v5 of Altered Beast!!

Just one note. I posted somewhere about the wireless tether with AB.
It worked fine with just root before AB. While on AB ED2 4.1.1 it didn't work. Now with EE4 stock update and now rooted again and with your #3 EE4 deodexed rom, it works again. It was probably due to debloating. I humbly request that you guys address this in the EE4 version of AB. It is a must for me and I'm sure a lot of others. Were you already aware of this? I didn't see it posted anywhere.

In the mean time, get some rest. You deserve it!! AB is da bomb:cool:

mmamo

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I was using Barnicle with AB and did not have any issues. Currently I am on E4 With GummyCharge 1.5 and Barnicle works without issues. Barnicle will only work on a rooted phone.

ffd173

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I was using Barnicle with AB and did not have any issues. Currently I am on E4 With GummyCharge 1.5 and Barnicle works without issues. Barnicle will only work on a rooted phone.

Thanks for the info. I don't want to hijack this thread so I will make this short. I am aware that it needs root. I was just making a note to droidxcon that it wasn't working correctly in AB so that his team knows about it and can address it in the next release. Glad to know that it works on gummy!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I don't want to hijack this thread so I will make this short. I am aware that it needs root. I was just making a note to droidxcon that it wasn't working correctly in AB so that his team knows about it and can address it in the next release. Glad to know that it works on gummy!

were you talking about VZW tether? either way it should work fine next iteration. but thanks for the info

spencer0279

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
There are some stock ROMs and kernels you can flash back too in the Charge Rooting, Hacking, & ROMs section. DroidXcon's info on how to use Odin to flash his AB rom are great if you've never done any of this stuff before (as I hadn't till last week). Just make sure you read everything very carefully before flashing back to the original kernel.

As for the wallpapers, they all look pretty good.

when i had my fascinate i was a flashing machine lol. and thanks
also could you post a link to them? i dont want to search around :D

ffd173

May 23, 2011
Visit site
were you talking about VZW tether? either way it should work fine next iteration. but thanks for the info

No. I was referring to Wireless Tether for root user or barnacle tether etc...

They wouldn't work on AB. Glad to hear they should on the new version.

Couldn't tell you about VZW wireless hotspot because it was broken till EE4 update.

Can't wait for the new AB!!

PS I voted for number 8.

THANKS!!!

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Oops, voted for 8 and made it a tie.

Can't you just include a wallpaper pack with them all in it? Like when I use Go Launcher there's a menu when I long press the homescreen and choose wallpaper, for Go Launcher wallpapers...

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Oops, voted for 8 and made it a tie.

Can't you just include a wallpaper pack with them all in it? Like when I use Go Launcher there's a menu when I long press the homescreen and choose wallpaper, for Go Launcher wallpapers...

Yeah I mentioned that in the OP...Thank you for voting :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.